Allow user roles to assign roles to other users.
For users who have permissions to add/edit other user profiles, you can now allow the managing user to set user roles.
*The role assigned to the managing user must also have the ability to view and edit and/or add users.
To assign managed roles:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the left navigation, click Roles.
- Click the Edit icon next to the role you want to modify.
- From the Managed Roles drop-down, select the role(s) you want this role to manage.
- Click Save.
- For each of the managed roles selected, edit the role and set Managed Roles to Off.
The next time the managing user edits or adds another user profile,* the selected role(s) will be available for assignment.