Choose the key metric that makes most sense to your business.
Include a Top Box score in your survey summary (grid view) on the Survey > All Surveys tab.
To specify top box question:
- From within the Surveys > All Surveys tab, click to edit a survey (or create new).
- Ensure there is a sentiment-based question included on the survey.
- From the survey editor, click the Reviews tab.
- From the Overall Top Box Question drop-down, choose the sentiment-based question you want to use.
- If you want to use this box in the grid in lieu of Star Rating, clear the Overall Rating Question selection.
- Click Save when you’re satisfied with your changes.
The grid view now shows Top Box score in the All Surveys gridview.