Use Actions Metrics to help you set internal KPIs for your ticket activity.
The Tickets Metrics tab displays interactive charts and graphs to help you investigate trends in your tickets and team’s resolution efforts. Ticket reports are also available on the Reports tab.
- Use the top-line filters to change the data in the charts.
- For any of the charts, click the […] button to view additional options for downloading the chart to PDF, automating scheduled emails, or forwarding the data via email.
View statistics about your team’s progress in resolving tickets.
|Backlog||Number of open tickets reflected in the Dashboard.|
|Unresponded||Number and percentage of open tickets that have not been responded to.|
|Overdue||Number and percentage of open tickets that are overdue.|
|Average Age||Average amount of time that tickets have been open.|
|Average Time to Close||Average amount of time that tickets were open before they were closed.|
|% of Tickets Closed on Time||Percentage of tickets closed before the SLA was breached.|
|Response Rate||Overall percentage of tickets that have been responded to.|
View the number of tickets in the backlog that are Overdue/Not Overdue and that are Responded/Unresponded. Tickets that are Overdue and Unresponded should be addressed first, whereas tickets that are Not Overdue and Responded are less urgent.
The Progress Leaderboard provides clarity on your team’s performance in Summary and Detail view. Use the “View by” filter to slice the remaining charts by Location, Queue, Response Status, Tag, Source, or Sentiment.
The Summary graph shows the trend in activity based on the “View by” factor selected (example: Queue).
Click to expand the data in a tabular format based on the “View by” factor selected (example: Sentiment).
The Details chart shows the backlog size and the number of closed tickets broken down by the “View by” factor selected (example: Tag).
Review the number of complaints (non-positive customer feedback) in the backlog, the number of days since the last complaint, and the date/age of the oldest outstanding complaint based on the “View by” factor selected (example: Response Status).
To view ticket reports:
- Click the Reports tab, and expand the new Tickets category.
- Run one of the following reports:
- Tickets Backlog Summary – Breakdown of Responded/Overdue tickets.
- Tickets Complaints – Counts and dates of oldest complaints still open in the backlog.
- Tickets Progress Detail – List of ticket progress for each queue (Backlog, Overdue, Overdue/Unresponded).
- Tickets Progress Summary – Line graph to show the number of tickets compared to percent closed time for each queue.
- Tickets Progress Summary Data – List of ticket progress for each queue (Ending Backlog, Closed, Closed On Time, Percent Closed on Time).
Admins can limit ticket reports to particular roles.