Gain customers faster across organic and paid search.
Here are common questions about Search Accelerator.
What exactly is Search Accelerator?
Search Accelerator is a solution to drive higher online engagement simultaneously across Organic Search and Paid Search–at speed and scale. It is comprised of three components to address these areas:
1. Paid Search – Google Seller Ratings
Display independent reviews and star ratings with Google Ads that add credibility to drive clickthrough.
2. Organic Search – SEO Widgets
Capture feedback from surveys and reviews, and stream them to your website using widgets to gain higher rankings.
3. Local Search (Google Knowledge Panels) – Reviews
Leverage our private API with Google to collect more reviews to increase your visibility in search and improve your star rating.
What happens to my review request flow when I turn on Search Accelerator?
Enabling Search Accelerator means that any review request that includes Google as a review option–whether direct, at the end of a survey, or on a simple survey request–will always present the consumer with the Google flow first. Invoking the Google flow provides a more seamless flow for the consumer because rating and comment are automatically captured from the survey (if available) and populated in the Google review box. In other words, the consumer doesn’t have to copy/paste or retype.
What are the Benefits of Search Accelerator?
Search Accelerator can positively influence several areas. The following estimates have been realized by Search Accelerator customers:
- Displaying star ratings (via Google Seller Ratings) next to your paid ads can improve click-through rates by +10%.
- Displaying star ratings (via SEO widget) on your own web pages can improve page rankings by +50%.
- Using Google’s private API request flow at the end of surveys can improve review volume by +70%. Additionally, review attribution is always precise so you can tie ROI back to specific campaigns.