Campaigns help your team publish relevant content pieces at optimal times.
The campaign calendar provides visibility into your campaign pipeline. A campaign should include one or more posts and the locations that are eligible to participate. After creating a campaign, click inside to view the related posts and enrolled locations.
To add a campaign (+posts +locations):
- From the Social Suite > Campaigns view, click + Add Campaign.
- Enter a Campaign Name (example: Back to School).
- Enter a time range (example: 9/3/2019 – 10/31/2019)
- Provide a Campaign Description (example: Target youth and family eye health).
- Click Save.
- From the calendar view, click the newly added campaign to add posts.
Dashed lines on the calendar indicates an empty campaign.
- Click Add Post.
- Use the publishing window to create a new post to add to the campaign.
- Publish To – Facebook and Instagram are available for campaigns.
- Content Title – Name of the post to identify it within the campaign.
- Compose Message – Text that appears next to the post.
- Select Media – Click to add photo(s) or video.
- Local – Choose whether to post according to the selected location(s)’ local time zones (staggered) or a set global time zone (same for all).
- Posting Times – Choose the date and time for the post to publish.
- When finished, click Submit to return to the Campaign Details.
The post will be available to all locations enrolled in the campaign. (Posts also appear in the Content Library for applicable locations.)
- Click Set Locations.
- On the Location Setup screen, click Add Locations.
- Select the locations that will be eligible to enroll, and then click Save.
By default, locations that are added but not yet enrolled have a Manual scheduling status.
- Manual status must publish each post from within the campaign before the post is scheduled or visible on the calendar.
- Automated status will publish according to the timing set within the post details. When a location enrolls, the scheduling status will automatically be set to Automated. (You can also click to change statuses).
When you’re done adding locations, you can optionally send notification (email) to opt-in to the campaign. This notification will go to all users with access to the selected location(s). See below.
Campaign managers determine the locations eligible to enroll (e.g., regional promotion, etc.). You may receive a notification each time you are eligible to participate in a campaign. Once you enroll, you can view the posts within the campaign and choose which ones to schedule/publish.
To enroll in a campaign (location level):
- From the email notification, click Preview Campaign.
- On the Location Setup page, click to enroll.
You can now view the posts for the campaign and choose which ones to schedule/publish. See below.
To manually publish a post within a campaign (location level):
- From within the Social Suite, click Campaigns.
- From Campaign Calendar, click the campaign to view the associated posts.
- For each post, click Publish.
- Click Publish Now.
The Publisher window opens, where you can view post details and selected time.
- Click Submit.
The post will appear on your social suite calendar for the selected publishing time (now or scheduled).