Stay on top of review and survey submissions through automated alerts.
Notifications allow you or other users on your account to receive an email alert whenever a review associated with your company is submitted on a third-party review site and/or via a first-party survey.
User-level notifications are configured per user, either by an administrator or by each user on their own (if permissions allow). You can configure multiple notifications per user.
To configure a user-level review/survey notification:
- From the top, right corner of the platform, click Settings .
- From the left navigation, click Users, click the user for whom you want create an alert, and then click Notifications.
If you are configuring an alert for yourself, click My Account > Notifications.
- Click Add Alert Email.
- Modify the following settings:
- Status – Default is set to ON. OFF allows you to temporarily disable an alert without deleting it.
- Frequency – The frequency with which to receive the alert: Immediate, Daily, Weekly, Monthly. Immediate sends emails each time the alert process finds one or more reviews that meet the conditions. All other options send a digest email according to the selection.
- Sentiment – Receive alerts for All review sentiments or base the alert on a condition: Positive Only, Neutral Only, Negative Only, No Rating.
- Sources – Receive alerts for all third-party review sites associated with your account (click All), or select individual sources. Consider creating separate alerts for survey submissions.
- Alert For – Receive alerts for all locations (click All), or select individual locations. If you have more than one Alert For filter option, your account has custom filters, which allows you to choose custom segments to associate with the alert.
If authorized locations are already specified in your user profile, do NOT specify them again in the alert settings. The user profile level automatically cascades location settings to all related alerts, which prevents you from having to modify individual alert properties. If you do modify location settings within an alert, changes at the user profile level no longer apply to the selected alert.
- Click Save.
The alert becomes active and will notify the selected user when the selected conditions are triggered.
To modify alert settings or to inactivate an alert, click the Edit icon ().
Users can unsubscribe from email notifications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the alert email.
Alternatively, you can delete the specific notification you no longer want to receive.