Leverage our Managed Services for Reviews/Surveys to stay on top of feedback without the overhead. Our Managed Services team performs the following functions on your behalf:
- Review Response: Respond to feedback for any/all sentiments.
- Review Moderation: Monitor feedback for legal issues or profanity.
Our team works with you to understand your requirements and to ensure we comply with all policies and regulations. We provide monthly reports on response metrics. You can customize your managed service package to develop custom macros and even specify which review sites to include and sentiments.
For any review or survey, the Managed Services team works with you to build an exception process. Typically, the process for exceptions is that the team flags the review/survey and emails you (if requested) so that you can provide guidance on resolution. Our team then takes action to close the ticket. Other moderation processes simply include a gatekeeper to ensure published surveys do not violate HIPAA guidelines.
Examples of feedback that may trigger an exception:
- Lawsuits, Lawyers, Litigation, BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Reviewer(s) spamming across one or several review sites
- Racism, Sexism, Profanity, etc.
- Reviewer mentions past efforts to resolve issue with management/business owner
- Reviewer is a clearly a previous or current employee