Combine widgets from each solution into a custom dashboard that you design.
To access My Dashboards:
- Expand the Dashboard menu by clicking the expand arrow on the left side of the screen.
- Public – System dashboards available for you to customize.
- Created By Me – Custom dashboards that you configure.
Public dashboards are currently available for Survey 3.0 clients. The Survey dashboard includes 4 new widgets: Overall Sentiment, Sentiment Trend, Survey Health, and Comment Snapshot.
- Hover over a dashboard widget for additional configuration options:
- Override Filters – Filter only the data in the widget based on different settings than the topline filters.
- Customize – Apply custom settings to the widget, such as title and other settings specific to each widget.
- Preview the changes to see them reflected in the dashboard live, or click Save As to save them under a new dashboard.
To create a custom dashboard:
The public Survey dashboard includes special “dashboard widgets” that allow for aggregation of all data from all surveys. If customizing a dashboard using “report widgets,” you must choose which survey to apply to the widget. Report widgets do not aggregate for all.
- From the available dashboards, click Create.
- In the Dashboard Builder, add a Name and Description for the dashboard.
- Set the filters you want to apply to the widgets.
- From the list of Modules, expand the module you want to use, and then drag-and-drop the widget(s) onto the dashboard. You can create multiple columns by rearranging on the screen.
- Click Save.
Dashboard previews contain sample data. When you save, live data is reflected in the dashboard.
The dashboard appears under the Created By Me heading:
To share or modify dashboard permissions (beta):
Do NOT set the Global permission to “None” without also giving yourself “Edit” access. Otherwise you will lose access to your dashboard.
- Click the Ellipses (…) button at the top of your dashboard, and click Share.
- Search for the user or role that you want to set permissions for, and then set the desired permission (None, View, Edit).
- Click + to add the permission. In this example, I want to make the dashboard private to everyone except users with the “Regional Manager RDC” role. Additionally, I want to be the only one who can edit the dashboard.
- Click Save.
The next time a user with the Regional Manager RDC role logs in, they will see the dashboard under a “Shared with Me” menu.