Using the Report Builder, combine modules from different report topics into a custom report that you design.
Report previews contain sample data. When you save, live data is reflected in the report.
- Organize your report using Chapters, Sections, and Page Breaks.
- Set overall report preferences and data filters (location, date range, custom).
- Add modules to the report. Set additional data filters and preferences for each module.
To create a new report:
- From the Reports tab, open the list of reports, and click Create Report.
The Report Builder opens with default chapters and sections: Cover and Appendix.
- Change the Report Name and Report Description.
- Expand the module for the topic you want to include in the report, and drag it to the report section “Drag Chapters here.”
A section title and chapter title automatically are included with the module.
- Customize the Chapter Title, Section Title, and module settings.
Use the customize button () to set additional data filters for each module. Report previews contain sample data until saved.
- Continue adding modules until you are satisfied with the report.
- Preview the report in HTML, PDF, or CSV formats.
- Click Save.
The report data loads, and the report is added to the Created by Me category.