You’ve decided to host an open house on the last Sunday of the month. How can you update your source of truth with new special business hours?
To edit profile data:
- From within the platform, click Listings > Locations.
- Click View Profile Data.
Alternatively, you can edit listing profiles directly or in bulk using the Directory > Profiles tab.
The Profile Data window appears. This area allows you to make changes to your profile data (source of truth). You can also click Revision history view a log of changes.
- Scroll to the Offices section.
- Click Add Special Business Hours.
- In the Date/Calendar field, select the last Sunday of the month.
- From the status drop-down, select Open from 1pm-4pm.
- Click Submit.
Any changes you make to the data will automatically publish to all available sources.
The platform submits any changes to the source sites typically within 24 hours. Within the platform, you may see a SUBMITTED TO SOURCE status. The time for which the source sites accept the change varies by site. You’ll see a PUBLISHED TO SOURCE when the change goes live.