Where do I access certification courses?
- Click the ? in the upper, right corner of the platform to open the Help Center.
- Within the Help Center, click the link to open certification courses:
What courses are available?
The following courses are available if related features are enabled for your account. Click to view course descriptions.
Do you have to complete a course in one sitting?
Your progress is saved as you go. If you can’t finish in one sitting, you can come back to it later.
How do the quizzes work?
- You must complete all course topics to unlock the certification quiz.
- The quiz includes 10 questions about the course material.
- You must achieve an 80% to pass.
- You can take the quiz multiple times.
- Review the quiz results to view question explanations.
What if I don’t use certain product features included in a course?
Courses are one-size-fits all. If you do not have access to all of the features in a course, they are not included in your coursework but are included in the quiz. In other words, you can still complete the course, but the certification quiz requires knowledge of all modules.
How can I showcase my certification?
To add your certification(s) to your LinkedIn profile (optional):
- From the upper, right corner of your LinkedIn profile, click the Add profile drop-down button.
- Click to add the Licenses & Certifications section.
- Scroll to that new section, and click Add (+).
- Enter the certification details.
- Certification Name: Examples may include, PowerUp Certification | Customer Engagement Certification (Social) | Customer Experience Certification (Surveys) | Online Presence Certification (Listings) | Online Reputation Certification (Core)
- Certification Authority: Reputation.com
- Certification URL: Paste the URL you received after completing your assessment.
- Click Save.
Your certifications are listed in the Accomplishments section:
To share a post on your LinkedIn news feed (optional):
- From your LinkedIn’s home page, click Start a post.
- In the post window, paste a link to your certificate, provided by your instructor (Classroom / Webinar course) or after completion of the quiz (Anytime Learning course).The image will automatically populate in your post preview. You can delete the link text from the post text once the image is found (see below).
- Add a custom message for your post that you’d like to share. If you’re participating in an optional Reputation.com drawing, ensure that:
- The post is visible to Anyone
- You include the recommended hashtag (no spaces)
- You tag @Reputation.com. (Start typing the @ symbol to apply the tag).
- Click Post.